Do you sell to the public?
- Yes, we sell to everyone!
Is there a minimum quantity required to purchase?
- No. We sell as little as one board at a time.
Do you sell treated lumber or plywood?
How much does a cord of firewood weigh?
- Dry- Approximately 1.5 tons
- Green- Approximately 2.25 tons
Do you buy residential trees?
- No, we are not a tree service.
Will you pick up trees from my yard?
- No. This is not a service that we offer.
Will you saw my logs on a sawmill?
- We saw customer logs at a charge of $0.50/bf and there is an additional $50 blade fee if we hit metal.
Do you have firewood for cooking purposes?
- Yes. We offer a separate pile of split hickory which is often used for cooking applications.
Will you ship mantels?
- Yes. Restrictions and charges apply, and are addressed on individual circumstances. We are happy to do our best to get our products to their final destinations!
How are board feet calculated?
- Thickness (in inches) x Width (in inches) x Length (in feet)/12